Field Scope International is the innovative and energetic respondent recruitment and fielding agency based with offices in the UK (London), USA (New York), Serbia (Belgrade), Bulgaria (Sofia).
We aim to offer high quality fieldwork delivered at market leading prices, with seamless coverage on an ad-hoc or continuous project basis in the following markets UK/ Germany/ France/ Spain/ Italy/ US/ Serbia/ Bosnia/ Slovenia/ Macedonia/ Ukraine/ Montenegro/ Lithuania/ Poland/ Czech Republic/ Slovakia/ Russia/ Bulgaria/ Romania/ Hungary/ Croatia/ Latvia/ Estonia/Bulgaria.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, self-driven project coordinators that are keen to develop their career in a fast-growing market research company. The job vacancy is for our office in Belgrade, Serbia. We offer a great opportunity to grow whilst working with a new team of fellow project and supporting all our offices with different methodologies.
As a Project Coordinator (Market Research), your responsibilities include:
• Planning, implementing, controlling, analysing, and reporting on gathered information
• Calling prospective respondents and working on surveys for market research
• Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
• Coordinating research projects
• Qualitative & quantitative research
• Booking in people for focus groups and in-depth interviews
• Recruiting participants from a database to market research sessions
• Dealing with admin project-related issues such as sending out invitations and confirmation calls
• Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
• Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
• University degree
• Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent to B2+ (required)
• Some knowledge of market research is essential but not required as full training will be provided
What we offer:
• Full-time job – no extra working hours
• A dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal development
• The positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
• Fruits, refreshments, birthday cakes, teambuilding events and much more
Working Hours: 2pm to 10pm
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.