Field Scope International is the innovative and energetic respondent recruitment and fielding agency based in London, New York, Belgrade and Sofia.
We aim to offer high quality fieldwork delivered at market leading prices, with seamless coverage on an ad-hoc or continuous project basis in the Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We have a workforce of around 20 staff members and we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, self-driven staff members who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry.
Job vacancy – IT Support – Belgrade
As IT support, your responsibilities include:
• Working with IT Coordinator and other departments and to implement a successful IT plan and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices while considering process innovation
• Assisting in the implementation of the IT plan, providing technical support
• Performing troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration as well as maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
• Diagnosing issues when computers or other technologies are not working as they should
• Keeping track of telecommunication quality of service (RingCentral)
• Helping troubleshoot applications regarding Office365
• Preparing regular reports for management officials IT Coordinator
• SharePoint backup
• Keeping track of latest updates for antivirus software and definitions
• Reviewing Microsoft Exchange properties (risky sign-ins, data security, role changes etc.)
• Creating accounts for new employees, preparing equipment (cleaning up, installing operating systems, installing applications)
The right IT Support will have:
• University degree or final year of studies
• English language (level B2+)
• Office 365 applications – Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Windows operating system maintenance
• Confident and highly motivated personality with a proactive attitude
• High levels of attention to detail
• Skills regarding managing workloads efficiently and in a timely manner
What we offer:
• Full time position, no extra working hours
• Internal training and support will be provided
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• Fruit, refreshment, birthday cakes, teambuilding events, and much more
Working hours: from 10 am to 6 pm, five days a week.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with reference IT Support position.
Deadline for applications: 01.12.2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.