Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
As a Project Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies in accordance to study criteria
- Planning, implementing, controlling, analysing, and reporting on gathered information
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents whilst working on surveys for market research
- Coordinating several research projects, both qualitative & quantitative
- Executing a wide variety of activities related to active projects:
- Desk research on different markets and study topics in order to target relevant audience and gain better understanding of study scope
- Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
- Recruiting participants from a data base to attend market research sessions such as focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Dealing with admin project related tasks such as sending out invitations and confirmation calls
- Coordinating all project related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
- Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
Candidate requirements and skills:
- University degree
- Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (required)
- Knowledge of another foreign language (German, French, Spanish or Italian) would be considered as an advantage
- Competent computer skills in particular with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks
- Some knowledge of market research is essential but not required as full training will be provided
This is an entry level role, therefore, applicants with little or no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 8.30AM to 5:00 PM (GMT) / 9.30AM – 6.00PM (Malawi time)
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English. You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com & CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM TO APPLY