Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects, while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources.
Key responsibilities include managing multiple projects simultaneously, sample management and the whole data collection processes efficiently and effectively, liaising with clients to set up fieldwork and ensure that established processes are followed.
This post requires an individual who enjoys fostering relationships in a team setting, while embracing independent responsibility over their work. The Market Research Junior Project Manager reports to the Head of the Project Management Team.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will go through a 12-months program to gain full understanding of recruitment and project management services occurring in market research industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies in accordance to study criteria
• Finding resources internally and externally for fieldwork execution
• Attending meeting and assist with determination of project requirements, scope and objectives
• Coordinating and managing several research projects, both qualitative & quantitative and reporting on gathered information to Senior Project Managers
• Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents
• Desk research on different markets and study topics in order to target relevant audience and gain better understanding of study scope
• Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
• Dealing with admin project related tasks such as sending out invitations and confirmation emails
• Coordinating all project related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
• Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
• Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
As our Junior Project Manager, you will also:
• Manage all end-to-end project level details including:
o Coordinating and managing external data collection activities to client specifications, on time and on budget.
o Proactively contacts clients to finalize project specifications and to provide consultative updates throughout the project life cycle.
o Communicates with Account Lead and Operations Management to apprise them of study status and any issues that require help.
o Ensures project design meets client needs by providing consultation to clients concerning online research best practices.
o Maintains and manages individual project budgets in conjunction with Account Lead. o Identifies and communicates potential problems to appropriate colleagues to drive a resolution.
o Manages third-party partners and outsourcing vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction.
o Follows quality assurance procedures to ensure quality and accuracy.
o Maintains positive working relationship with other Field Scope International colleagues, Partners, clients and vendors.
• Develop an understanding of the company’s product portfolio with an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services.
• Work on a variety of client centric initiatives, internal initiatives, new product roll-out, training and continuous education.
What YOU Bring:
• University degree
• At least 2 years of professional experience working in any administrative or customer service roles
• Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
• Knowledge of another foreign language (German, French, Spanish or Italian) would be considered as an advantage
• Competent computer skills in particular with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
o Creative, outside the box thinker who is able to translate ideas, insights, and opportunities into actionable strategies and plans.
o A customer-oriented, data driven approach to marketing.
o A results-oriented go-getter, who likes to challenge established norms, and is willing to get stuff done often under tight timelines
o Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities across a wide range of internal, and external, stakeholders.
o Self-starter with proven ability to take complete ownership of a project.
o Passionate, dynamic, and committed, looking to continuously raise the stakes in their role.
o Adept at using technological resources including MS Office including Excel, and an aptitude for using web-based survey tools.
o Must be able to work in North American time zone occasionally
What YOU GET:
o Learn best-practices from world-class market research organizations
o Empowerment to explore and introduce unique and creative project management and market research technology solutions
o As a geographically diverse team, we offer flexible work styles and leverage technology to stay connected as a team (MS Teams, video conferencing)
o A permanent and stable employment in a growing company with great working environment and atmosphere.
What we offer:
• Full training
• Full-time job, with no extra working hours
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Serbian time
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Location: Čačak office
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.