The Survey Programmer is responsible for programming and testing all aspects of online surveys. Survey Programmer will work closely with our client service teams to consult on survey design elements and ensure that client projects are completed on time and budget.
This position is client facing and requires providing excellent customer service while managing our clients’ custom quantitative/qualitative market research projects. The position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple team members/projects, all while meeting demanding deadlines.
Role includes the following functions:
- Strong analytical skills
- Possesses strong understanding of market research.
- Strong analytical and logic skills
- Knowledge and experience in these computer skills:
- HTML / CSS – demonstrated ability to use tables, frames, DIV’s, etc. effectively for placement of content, and content layout consistently across all modern browsers
- Microsoft Office – Able to use Microsoft Excel, and Word efficiently. PowerPoint an asset
- Superior customer focus
- Strong problem-solving skills including an ability to „think outside of the box“
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to be proactive and work with teams while working 100% remotely.
- Ability to work in US time zone
- The ideal Survey Programmer will be self-directed and comfortable working in a small team with significant responsibility with minimal oversight. This is a full-time position with flexible hours and the ability to work from home
What we offer:
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English. You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 12.08.2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.