Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Sofia and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced team of project managers and recruiters. Covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our Belgrade office successfully operates for more than 4 years and with workforce of over 15 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for sharp and proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
You should be reliable and good at math and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented and possess sharp business acumen.
As an accountant, your responsibilities will be:
• Gather financial data
• Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
• Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
• Manage all invoices
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Manage periodical reporting
• Oversee external and internal audits
• Publish financial statements in time
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
Candidate’s requirements and skills:
• Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
• In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
• An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Organizational and leadership skills
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
• Good verbal and written language skills for English and Mathematics- Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
What we offer:
• Full-time job, with no extra working hours
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• First Shift: 9.30AM – 6.00PM (Malawi Time)
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English. You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.