Operations Executive in Malawi
As an Operations Executive, your main responsibility is administrative support to the General Manager, key to this will be:
- Implementing operational management systems, processes, and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being,
- Coordinating activities that affect operational decisions,
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues to the General Manager,
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company’s operational objectives,
- Working closely with General Manager to implement policies, procedures, and systems
- Ensuring that all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements,
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis,
- Attend quarterly and annual meetings with General Manager and monitoring operations.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Work on professional development,
- Followed by alternate/additional tasks assigned by the Line Manager or a Senior Management member in charge
Candidate requirements and skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field, from a recognized University; professional qualifications may be an added advantage
- Proven working experience in a professional environment of not less than a year.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Conversant with Interior design/architectural terminologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Zoom, and Outlook
- A fair grasp of the Internet of Things
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced international environment
- Highly self-motivated
What we offer:
• Full-time job and training
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
- Malawi shift: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM GMT + 2
- To be discussed during the interview process
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
*Alternatively, you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.