As a Project Coordinator working from FSI Blantyre office, your key responsibilities will be:
• Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies (mainly QUANT projects) in accordance to study criteria
• Planning, implementing, controlling, analyzing, and reporting on gathered information
• Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents whilst working on multiple surveys for market research
• Coordinating several research projects at the same time,
• Executing a wide variety of activities related to active projects:
o Desk research on different markets and study topics in order to target a relevant audience and gain a better understanding of the study scope
o Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
o Recruiting participants from a database to attend market research sessions or complete online surveys
o Dealing with admin project-related tasks such as sending out invitations and confirmation calls
o Coordinating all project-related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
• Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
• Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
Candidate requirements and skills:
• University degree
• English language proficiency – equivalent to C1+
• Strong knowledge of MS Office package (Mainly MS Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Good communication and computer skills
• Previous work experience (not mandatory)
• Capacity to work independently and troubleshoot
This is an entry level role, therefore, applicants with little to no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
• Full-time office-based job
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for continual career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM local time
• To be discussed during the interview process
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Alternatively, you may send your CV to email@example.com