Junior Project Coordinator for ENG Markets
As a Junior Project Coordinator, you will go through a 6-months program to gain full understanding of recruitment and project coordination services occurring in market research industry.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies in accordance to study criteria
- Planning, implementing, controlling, analysing, and reporting on gathered information
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents whilst working on surveys for market research
- Coordinating several research projects, both qualitative & quantitative, at the same time
- Executing a wide variety of activities related to active projects:
- Desk research on different markets and study topics in order to target relevant audience and gain better understanding of study scope
- Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
- Dealing with admin project related tasks such as sending out invitations and performing confirmation calls
- Coordinating all project related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
- Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
Candidate requirements and skills:
- University degree
- Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
- Knowledge of another foreign language (German, French, Spanish or Italian) would be considered as an advantage
- Competent computer skills in particular with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
This is an entry level role, with training program planned for 6-months period, after which employee will become full scope Project Coordinator.
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Serbian time Monday – Friday
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English through the form below or send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Careers Page
Deadline for applications: 18.02.2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.