Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
Purpose of the job role:
Graphic designers work creatively, both in print and electronically. Above all, they are visual storytellers with the goal of engagement at a glance.
Task Assignments and Job Responsibilities:
• Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital)
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
• Communicating with clients about layout and design
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop etc.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
• Collaborate with creative team on every task and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels
• Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
• Working on long-term tasks
• Attend meetings
• Maintain quality check on all pieces
• Stick to the deadlines, if there are challenges that would delay the delivery – report in due time
• Work on professional development
• Followed by alternate/additional tasks assigned by the Line Manager or a Senior Management member in charge
Candidate requirements and skills:
• University degree
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Marketing/Graphic Design
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop package
• Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
• Excellent communication and time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
What we offer:
• Full training
• Full-time job, with no extra working hours
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 7.30AM – 4.00PM (GMT) / 9.30AM – 6.00PM (Malawi time)
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 10.06.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.