Project Coordinator for ENG Markets
As a Project Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Recruiting individuals for different types of market research studies in accordance to study criteria
- Planning, implementing, controlling, analysing, and reporting on gathered information
- Handling in-bound and out-bound calls with prospective respondents whilst working on surveys for market research
- Coordinating several research projects, both qualitative & quantitative
- Executing a wide variety of activities related to active projects:
- Desk research on different markets and study topics to target a relevant audience and gain a better understanding of the study scope
- Performing data entry work and electronic data collection
- Recruiting participants from a database to attend market research sessions such as focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Dealing with admin project-related tasks such as sending out invitations and confirmation calls
- Coordinating all project-related logistic (scheduling interviews, confirming agreed details, daily correspondence with relevant third parties)
- Proactively managing projects to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensuring all fieldwork is carried out to the required quality
Candidate requirements and skills:
- University degree
- Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
- Knowledge of another foreign language (German, French, Spanish or Italian) would be considered as an advantage
- Competent computer skills in particular with MS Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks
- Some knowledge of market research is essential but not required as full training will be provided
This is an entry-level role, therefore, applicants with little or no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Serbian time, or
- 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM Serbian time
You will be assigned to a shift based on your availability.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English. You can also send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.