Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
Purpose of the job role:
Management, organization, training and supervision of work of all Project Coordinators as well as Senior Project Coordinators to ensure all recruitment duties and targets are met and that project completions are at the highest standards.
Task Assignments and Job Responsibilities:
- Running UK and International field departments (planning, implementing and control of the entire fieldwork),
- Responsibility for maintaining all field policies and procedures,
- Ensuring a high level of project quality to all clients on UK and international studies,
- Participation in setting up all new projects (assigning project coordinator team members as well as project Head. Attending briefings and de-briefings, coordinating project schedules, resources and information necessary,
- Supervision and overseeing overall department delivery as well as individual teams and team members,
- Continuous communication Project Management head as well as individual Project Managers in order to provide guidance and troubleshoot,
- Ensuring all fieldwork is completed on time and within budgeting limits,
- Communicating relevant information accurately and in a timely manner (responding promptly on received emails and queries in the shortest time),
- Receiving regular reports from Senior Project Coordinators;
- Troubleshooting when needed on specific recruitment projects;
- Feasibility checks,
- Actively contributing to the company and sharing team experiences as well as general feedback,
- Undertaking all work in accordance with the ESOMAR/MRS Code of Conduct,
- Continuously monitoring the news in field of market research,
- Working on professional development,
- Participating in Management and Operations meetings;
- Chairing Recruitment meetings and Senior Project Coordinator meetings;
- Meetings with QC and Head of Project Management in order to address any non-conformities and possible improvements in project delivery,
- Creating department reports based on key indicators measurement;
- Assessing and forecasting department workload in order to plan resources;
- Monitoring progress for training and assessment purposes,
- Assessment of employee’s development;
- Organizing and conducting training for new staff members,
- Training Project Coordinators within the internal field team to ensure quality is always met to the highest standard,
- Advising sales team regarding best research methodologies and techniques for new project,
- Advising other department on innovations that could be made in the recruitment process and benefit the company,
- Advising on possible ways to improve morale around the office, including team building,
- Organizing the needed AE training or similar courses needed for the projects along with Project Managers and QC department,
- Proposing disciplinary measures if necessary,
- All followed by alternate/additional tasks assigned by the Line Manager or a Senior Management member in charge;
Candidate requirements and skills:
- University degree
- At least 10 years of professional experience in any management or customer service/experience roles
- Experience in Leadership and Team Management
- Good verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level (mandatory)
- Competent computer skills in particular with MS Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks
- Some knowledge of market research is essential but not required as full training will be provided
What we offer:
- Full training
- Full-time job, with no extra working hours
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 7.30AM – 4.00PM (GMT) / 8.30AM – 5.00PM (Malawi time)
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English. You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 16.09.2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.