Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
As an executive assistant you will work closely with Top Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help Top Management make the best use of their time by dealing with different kind of tasks.
Top management will rely heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes of a successful Executive Assistant.
As Executive Assistant, your responsibilities include:
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls – screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, controlling access to the manager/executive
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• Deliver and pick up business related correspondence in the immediate geographic area
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
• Prepare the conference room for presentations and staff meetings
• Handle directors’ personal tasks – miscellaneous tasks to support Top Management
• Source office supplies
• Devise and maintain office filing system
The right Executive Assistant will have:
• University degree
• Proven work experience as an executive assistant
• Impeccable written and oral communication skills (Serbian, English C1+)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
• Full time job, extra working hours might apply
• Internal training and support will be provided
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• Fruit, refreshment, birthday cakes, teambuilding events, and much more
Working hours: From 10 am to 6 pm, five days a week – Flexibility and adaptability should be applied
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference Executive Assistant job vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.