Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Sofia and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced team of project managers and recruiters. Covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our Belgrade office successfully operates for more than 4 years and with workforce of over 15 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for sharp and proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
Malawi / Blantyre
As a Costing Assistant, your responsibilities include:
• Assisting Business Development Executive with day-to-day operational duties,
• Updating Project Managers regarding their progress on live projects,
• Building supplier database,
• Assigning external resources to pitches and proposals,
• Working across all divisions in the business to encourage a more fluid approach and collaborative working environment with external resources,
• Developing a relationship with external resources and understanding when to utilise them,
• Manage external resources with contracts and communication
• Finding most suitable suppliers for outsourced tasks,
• Negotiating the most favourably cost with suppliers
• Expanding Supplier List,
• Creating relationships with new suppliers
The right Costing Assistant will have:
• University degree
• English language proficiency – equivalent to C1+
• Strong knowledge of MS Office package
• Good communication and computer skills
• Good data entry and Excel handling skills
• Previous work experience (not mandatory)
• Good numeracy skills
• Capacity to work independently and troubleshoot
This is an entry level role, therefore, applicants with little to no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
• Full-time job, with no extra working hours
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• Working hours are from 9.30am to 6pm, five days a week
Salary: To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 19.03.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND GOOD LUCK!