As a Database Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
• Utilizing multiple tools and approaches to identify potential respondents for market research projects (LinkedIn, Facebook, other social platforms)
• Desk research and sample pulling from available online sources
• General daily workload will imply both data management (Excel) and basic IT support
• Assisting in the implementation of the IT plan, providing technical support
• Performing data entry work and electronic data collection – work with excel spreadsheets on daily basis – preparing project samples, merging and sorting database files
• Maintaining existing database, removing unsubscribers and ensuring data accuracy
• Dealing with admin project related issues, such as sending out invitations, gathering incentive details etc.,
• Demonstrating a flexible and proactive approach to the job, and showing enthusiasm to continuously improve and develop the service provided by the Field Department,
• Ensuring that respondents who interact with Field Scope International walk away with a positive experience
• Followed by alternate/additional tasks assigned by the Line Manager or a Senior Management member in charge
Candidate requirements and skills:
• Knowledge of English language – C1
• Degree in relevant field (Information Technology or similar)
• Proficiency in Office 365 applications – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Confident and highly motivated personality with a proactive attitude
• High levels of attention to detail
This is an entry level role, therefore, applicants with little to no experience are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
• Full training
• Full-time job with no extra working hours
• Salary paid on time
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
• Blantyre office: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM local time
• To be discussed during the interview process
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you! Kindly note that it is an office based job in Blantyre/Malawi. We would like new candidates to start their training from January 17th 2022.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Alternatively, you may send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org