Field Scope International delivers fieldwork recruiting services in Healthcare, B2B and Consumer sectors across the globe.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Belgrade, Čačak, Sofia, Johannesburg and Blantyre [Malawi] with multilingual and experienced project managers and recruiters. We are covering Western, Central, Eastern European and US markets.
We are recognized among our clients as a reliable, passionate and dedicated team of field workers who implement the highest standards of research and data management.
Our offices successfully operates for more than 10 years and with workforce of over 20 multilingual staff members.
We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to begin their career in the market research industry and are customer and goal oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
We are currently looking for:
As a Marketing Assistant your key responsibilities and duties will be:
• Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities whilst supporting Marketing Executive
• Developing and executing marketing plans, delivering strategies and content calendars
• Increasing all brands awareness by creating and executing campaigns across various online platforms:
o Delivering compelling content for ad campaigns, including email copy for marketing campaigns
o Identifying and tracking KPIs through many channels to assess the strategic impact of content; refine and optimize content strategy and execution to improve performance
o Establishing and maintaining every company’s online image and presence
o Ensuring every company’s content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
o Coordinating designs (print, web)
o Optimizing video scripts for tutorials and various videos promoting services of the brands
o Planning and executing newsletter campaigns
o Proposing and creating new content ideas based on research, audience insights and comments from a variety of data sources including website, social media and social listening
• Identifying key audiences and marketing opportunities
o Responding to comments, messages and reviews
o Liaising with different entities to develop mutually beneficial relationships
o Growing subscriber base by creating original thematic content available for download, including landing pages, email, articles, infographics, presentations, etc.
o Generating new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers)
• Working closely with other clients and departments
o Coordinating marketing and design team activities to meet marketing goals
o Communicating with all relevant parties, including close collaboration with our sales team
o Ensuring marketing department operates according to ISO standards
• Event management – preparation, communication and logistics
Requirements and skills:
• English language proficiency – equivalent to C1+
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
• Knowledge of the Adobe Package (preferable)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Attention to detail
• A high degree of organisational skills
• Capacity to work independently and troubleshoot
What we offer:
• Full-time job, with no extra working hours
• Dynamic international working environment
• Great opportunities for career and personal growth
• Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT+2)
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers page.
An exciting opportunity in our dynamic and fast-growing business awaits for you.
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, please apply and submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 03.02.2023
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com AND GOOD LUCK!