Hiring Nurses in Malawi
As a Certified Nurse working in client’s homes and giving around the clock nursing care, your key responsibilities will be:
- Administer medication to patients.
- Create reports to track the patients’ progress.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behaviour and progress.
- Ambulating patients if they need to be transferred.
- Keeping nursing supplies stocked
- Remain knowledgeable about healthcare best practices
Candidate requirements and skills:
- Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
- Proven working experience as a Nurse and able to understand basic medical terminology
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, Patient, compassionate, and trustworthy
- Observation skills and attention to detail – must prepare a working plan for everyday activities
- Emotional stability and Physical strength
- A police report and a reference letter from the chief/ headman that is no more than 3 months old.
What we offer:
- A full-time job and continual training
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great opportunities for career and personal growth
- Positive working atmosphere in an open-minded multicultural team
- Shifts of no more than 8 hours a day, according to workloads
- To be discussed during the interview process
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
*Alternatively, you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.