Hiring Locum Nurses in Malawi
As a Locum Nurse working in client’s homes and giving around the clock nursing care, your key responsibilities will be:
- Administer medication to patients
- Create reports to track the patients’ progress
- Work with our head nurses to create treatment plans
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behaviour and progress.
- Ambulating patients if they need to be transferred
- Keeping nursing supplies stocked
Candidate requirements and skills:
- Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
- Remain knowledgeable about healthcare best practices
- Proven working experience as a Nurse and able to understand basic medical terminology
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, patient, compassionate, and trustworthy
- Observation skills and attention to detail – must prepare a daily working plan
- Emotional stability and Physical strength
- A police report and a reference letter from the chief/ headman that is no more than 3 months old
What we offer:
- Home-based care on a locum basis at a time
- Great opportunities to join our team of professionals on a full-time basis
- Shifts of no more than 8 hours a shift
- To be discussed during the interview process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company and career progress opportunities by visiting our Careers Page.
*Alternatively, you can send your resume directly to email@example.com.