– Field Scope International LTD, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
2. Intellectual property:
– You hereby grant Field Scope International (“FSI”) permission and limited license to use and reproduce your video testimonial(s) (“Testimonial”) in whole or in part on its associated World Wide Web site, www.fieldscopeint.com (“Field Scope International’s Web site”) or third party hosted websites (“Site(s)”), social media sites administered by FSI (“Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, etc.”) or in other official FSI printed publications without further consideration.
– You hereby confirm your Testimonial is your original work.
– If you win, you agree and grant permission to FSI to retouch, edit, or summarize Testimonial for display, or otherwise create derivative works from Testimonial for display. Your Testimonial may be used by FSI to provide basic content for internationally based advertisement campaign(s).
– Testimonials may be rejected or approved for posting on the Sites. Further, Testimonials may be removed from Sites at any time and for any reason at FSI’s sole discretion. You acknowledge that FSI may elect not to use Individual’s Testimonial at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date.
– You grant FSI the option to contact you for FSI advertisement campaigns. You also agree to provide FSI with your full name, email address and phone number for FSI internal uses only. Only your full name and geographic location (city, state) shall be posted with your testimonials on the Sites.
– Non-winning videos will be destroyed and erased from our database. Contributors of those videos will receive a written confirmation from the Sponsor that the videos have been destroyed.
– Field Scope International’s video testimonial contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom, who are 18 years or older at time of entry and who were recruited by FSI Team for at least one Market Research Study.
– Employees of Field Scope International, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and children) and household members (whether legally related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable country and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
– The Submission must contain: Full Name, Age, City, Contact Email, Contact Phone Number and a Download Link for the Video Testimonial.
– No more than one submission will be accepted per Contestant.
– Submissions should not exceed two (2) minutes in length.
– If submission contains any of the following it will be disqualified: obscenities; crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols; violence; explicit sexual activity; nudity; illegal drug or alcohol use; unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted materials; license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or electronic mail); derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups of individuals; illegal conduct, behavior or activity; any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, offensive, or unsuitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. How to Enter:
A. Submission is to be recorded using a camera, smartphone, webcam, or any other video recording device.
B. Video editing of submissions is not required.
C. Submissions should be uploaded to a sharing platform of your choice (such as WeTransfer)
D. The application form should be filled in on FSI’s Website with the download link for the Submission. [hyperlinked to the form]
E. Within one (1) business day after successful application Contestants will receive a confirmation email stating that they have successfully entered the Video Testimonial Contest.
6. Prizes and time frame:
– The contest starts on April 16th and will last until May 18th. Winners will be contacted on May 18th and announced on FSI’s Website and other sites on May 20th.
– Each winner will receive a £50 Amazon Voucher or a Bank Transfer, and each winning video will be featured on our Website and Social Media Channels that represent FSI.
– Winners may opt to forgo the £50 Amazon voucher or a Bank Transfer, in exchange, FSI will donate the same amount to the charity of winner’s choice.
– Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be permitted unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and any other costs, expenses or fees associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified herein as being provided.
– Once the winner is selected they will first be contacted via phone and email, in case that the winner does not respond to any of those within 2 business days – a new winner will be determined.
– All eligible entries received during each Submission Period will be gathered into our database. Winners will be selected by an internal panel of judges (Management and Marketing Team within FSI) based on composition, execution and creativity of the video. Sponsor reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.