Belgrade Office – Marketing Executive – Job Vacancy
Looking for focused/energetic/enthusiastic candidates with vision and passion to grow within our organisation.
If you are looking for career progression and a challenge, Field Scope International is the right place for you.
For the opportunity to be part of our dynamic team, please send your CVs to email@example.com
Please find more information on job role and description below –
Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
In general, tasks may include:
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and many more
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for services.
- Website content writing
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- organizing photo shoots;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and selecting events to be visited such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- organizing company’s events (teambuilding, etc)
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing marketing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- supporting the line manager and other colleagues.
This position is open to all graduates but a degree in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- business or management;
- IT or computer science;
You will need to show:
- communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- the capacity to work under pressure;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills (advanced level of written and spoken English, C1+);
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Working Hours: 10 am to 6 pm CET, Monday – Friday
Salary: To be discussed during interview
Start date of job: Interviews start immediately
Location of office: Stjepana Ljubise 4, 11000 Belgrade
Contact person: Aneta – Belgrade@fieldscopeint.com